Aslon® Level System
Due to the rising number of “seniors” in our society, residential complexes will have to meet certain requirements. One significant requirement is that houses must be easily accessible to residents.
The Aslon® Level System is the system par excellence for elevating existing galleries and balconies, allowing people using wheelchairs and walkers to have no trouble accessing their homes. The Aslon® Level System is available as a “dry” system (removable).
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE ASLON® LEVEL SYSTEM:• lightweight; 1 m2 weighs approx. 18 kilograms
• the system is available in any desired width
• very soundproof rubber
• strong antiskid effect
• durable rubber topcoat, available in recycled and/or new
• low maintenance
• beautifully finished with galvanised drain covering grids and
stainless steel cover strip on the railing side
• any height can be bridged because of the variable
thickness of the extruded polystyrene foundation
• expansion joint remains easy to reach
• all houses remain available and accessible during activities